ABOUT MARIA DANCSAK.
Maria has over 30 years of sales and marketing experience, and helped many families with the real estate purchase of their homes, and land. Our partnership ensures that one of us is always available to assist you.
When I first moved to Orlando, I was in awe of the beauty of the city, the flora and fauna and the wild life. I was also surprised how young this big city really was. Having moved here from Montreal, which is a bustling cosmopolitan of International proportions, celebrating the ethnicities & cuisine of the world, Orlando seemed like a little town. It took some time getting used to the narrowness of choices.
Orlando has miraculously blossomed into a great cosmopolitan city with restaurants that can rival many around the world, beautiful shopping centers, ethnic food shops, and an exciting new downtown. I truly enjoy the diversity of our city and it’s transformation. Everything in Orlando is fresh, clean and well designed. We have great new business headquarters, Convention Centers, and of course our theme parks.
Orlando is a great place to live. It is relatively well priced for real estate investment. We are one of the top golfing destinations in the country, with superb golf courses. Many famous golf players chose Orlando as their home, we hope you do too.
I am here to help, not only with your new home, but almost anything from local information to moving. I will go beyond the call of duty to help my customers find, purchase, finance and settle into their new home. If you need yard work, a painter, a handyman, a landscaper or even someone to pamper your pooch while you’re away, I know just the person for you. Welcome to our city!
My services include the following:
• Prompt response to phone and email message
• No charge buyer representation
• Resale and new construction home sales
• Oversee all aspects of your purchase, from contract to closing.
• Help you find a rental home or apartment while you’re house shopping
• Free local newspapers
• Access to local real estate attorneys, lenders, movers, handymen, etc.
• Help with finding physicians, schools, activities, shopping, etc.
• Comparative Market Analysis for buyers and sellers
• We will be your central point of contact during your buying or selling process
• Competitive listing commission rates for sellers
• Multiple Listing Service (MLS) access
• Comprehensive internet advertising, including www.realtor.com
• Weekly updates on listing activity for sellers
• Expert in short sales and working with banks
• BA, Human Resources Management, McGill University, Montreal.
• Real Estate Salesperson & Broker’s License Courses.
• Realtor/ Broker licensed in Florida.
• 4 years Business Administration – Bell Canada.
• 16 years sales and marketing in the Int’l Wine Business.
• 5 years sales with Hilton International.
• 15 years living in Orlando.